Three Men On A Bike 2012Three Men on a Bike was a fundraising event taken on by the Directors at Roland UK. They undertook a 10 day bike ride from John O'Groats to Lands End, from 17th August - 26th August 2012. That was a whopping 926 Miles! They completed the huge ride and raised over £40,000 for two great charities - Children in Need and Music for All. See how the ride went via the news section..
- Day 10 – Bodmin to Lands End (63 Miles, 4200ft Climb, 12.4 avg mph)
- They did it: mission complete
- Day 9 – Taunton to Bodmin (108 Miles, 7500ft Climb, 12 avg mph)
- Day 8 – Gloucester to Taunton (96 Miles with Tandem, 3000ft of climb, 12.2 avg mph)
- Day 7 – Crewe to Gloucester (100 miles, 3900ft Climb, 13 avg mph)